Pebble Tile Installation Instructions
With our interlocking pebble tile there is no need to hire a professional installer! We have had everyone from home-makers
to computer programmers install our product with great results.
This pebble tile is truly "Do-it-Yourself"!
Pebble Tile Shower Installation Instructions
Pebble Tile Backsplash Installation Instructions
Watch the video below to see how easy & fun it was to install Pebble Tile on HGTV's Color Correction!
Pebble Tile Installation Steps:
1. With the trowel, apply the thinset evenly on the desired area no thicker than 1/8".
2. Lay the pebble tiles down, interlocking each tile on all sides.
3. To fit a tile in a space too small for a whole tile, cut the mesh which hold the pebbles together. You can also remove individual pebbles to fill empty spaces.
4. Once complete, allow at least 24 hours for the thinset to dry before grouting.
5. Apply a coat of sealer to prevent the stone absorbing color from the grout.
6. Apply the grout with the grout float so that the grout is packed in all the space between the pebbles.
7. Allow the grout to set for up to 20 minutes. Then, with a wet sponge, clean the excess grout off the surface of the pebbles.
8. Continue to clean the grout residue with a clean sponge until desired pebble exposure is reached.
9. Allow 24 hours for the grout to dry completely then apply a coat of sealer over the grout and pebbles.
* Please always carefully read and adhere to manufacturers instructions for grout, quikset, sealers or any other products used when installing StrataStones pebble tile.